Colorado Springs Health Partners - Don't work there | Glassdoor

"Don't work there"

Current Employee - Radiologic Technologist in Colorado Springs, CO
Current Employee - Radiologic Technologist in Colorado Springs, CO

Pros

In this economy, you have to take what you can get. Outpatient facility - good option over hospitals. Hours are generally M-F, daytime.

Cons

Lowest paying employer around. Pay is unfair and selective. Management does not listen to suggestions. Management does not communicate. Pay freeze was implemented in 2010, but the only way employees heard about it was through the grapevine - no formal notice. Promotions are not given fairly. Benefits keep dwindling every year. X-ray equipment is old. Company will not pay for continuing education, which is a requirement in the radiology field. Company will only pay ASRT dues, nothing more.

Advice to Management

Human resources should keep a short leash on managers pertaining to pay scales, promotions, job titles, reviews. Management should have an open line of communication. Pay scales really need to be revised, and pay needs to be distributed fairly. Continuing education should be paid for as this is a requirement for techs in radiology. Stop cheaping out on employees.

Other Employee Reviews for Colorado Springs Health Partners

1. "Not bad but getting worse"

Current Employee - Patient Service Representative
    Current Employee - Patient Service Representative

I have been working at Colorado Springs Health Partners (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great teammates and solid system

Cons

poor pay, poor management, incompetent people promoted to management, lack of care, Doctors are put first and patients last

Advice to Management

higher pay and better management support

Colorado Springs Health Partners Response

Mar 13, 2017 – Recruiter

Thank you for sharing your thought. We are always striving for continuous improvement and appreciate your feedback. Thank you for all that you do for our patients!

2. "Corrupt upper management"

I worked at Colorado Springs Health Partners full-time

Pros

The co-workers I had were amazing, we were like a family.

Cons

Upper management and executives used their power in the worst way possible. Hiring and firing people based on friendships. Stopping their feet like children and yelling at staff. HR gave no help and allowed it to happen.

Advice to Management

Clear out all of old management and start over.

Colorado Springs Health Partners Response

Mar 13, 2017 – Recruiter

Thank you for your feedback and your time as a part of our community. We value and consider all feedback and we’ll continue to find ways to improve our teammate experience. If you would like to speak ... More