Employee Review

Current Employee

Love it

Jan 26, 2021 - Team Lead
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits and office space

Cons

Management may need some work.

1 person found this review helpful

Columbus McKinnon Response

Director Talent

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are happy to hear your comments around our office space and benefits. We truly appreciate your candor around the topic of management and as an enterprise we have been focusing in the area of leadership development. We would appreciate your insight and ideas around what more we could be doing in this space. Please reach to your local HR representative to engage in additional dialogue.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Sales Position

Jan 17, 2021 - Terrirtory Sales Manager in Buffalo, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great products to sell. Good pay and benefits.

Cons

Having a good work life balance can be difficult.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Columbus McKinnon Response

Director Talent

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are happy to hear your comments around our pay, benefits, and product portfolio. We truly appreciate your candor around the topic of work life balance and we would recommend reaching out to your local HR representative to have conversation around your concerns.

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Work your fingers to the bone

May 11, 2021 - Electrician in Chattanooga, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Job security - Maintenance planner is nicest guy in the world and great to work with - Money is good - Benefits are great

Cons

- Environment in the forge is loud, dark, with plenty of oil in the air (intrinsic of the process) - I was overwhelmed and overworked, travelled between two plants daily (they paid mileage) - The forge is in poor condition - I felt like I was promised things just to shut me up.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Columbus McKinnon.