Cover image for ComTrade

Apr 25, 2023
      Software Developer
      Current Contractor
      Business Outlook

Pros

I had a fantastic experience working as a developer for this IT company. The team was incredibly supportive and collaborative, and the company provided ample opportunities for professional growth and development. The projects were exciting and challenging, and I felt valued as a member of the team.

Cons

While my experience at the company was overwhelmingly positive, there were a few minor drawbacks. One issue was that there were occasional communication gaps between different teams, which could cause delays or confusion. Additionally, the company's work-from-home policy was not very flexible, which could be inconvenient for some employees. Finally, the salary and benefits package was not quite as competitive as some other companies in the industry.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
        Sep 24, 2021
        Former Employee, more than 5 years
        Business Outlook

Pros

A lot of positive energy and people centric

Cons

Slow pace - EU culture

1. 5.0
          Jul 1, 2018
          Former Employee
          Business Outlook

Pros

The great working atmosphere, great salary

Cons

Don't have negative thoughts about Comtrade

Discover more reviews about ComTrade.

Want the inside scoop on your own company?

Join your Company Bowl™ for anonymous work chats.

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

Recruiting Coordinator

Hello! I have two interviews, one tomorrow & another one on Friday. I'm preparing cause I feel that I'm not very good at them & I hate that. So, I'm researching, taking notes & praying a whole lot lol! Is it okay to refer to notes during an interview? Should I ask interviewer if it's okay? I wanna do my best & feel it'll help some ... a little more confidence I guess!

3 Comments

Arizona State University

Can someone provide insights into what to expect during a DevOps internship interview?

0 Comments

Senior Product Manager

What is a normal/common resume length for c2c/consultant roles in tech? What about a fte resume? My contract role resume used to be 5-6pages, this was 4years ago, prior to covid. Not sure if this is still a norm. Meanwhile my fte resume is concise, 2pages long. I have 10years of exp for reference.

0 Comments