Combined Insurance - Market Director | Glassdoor

"Market Director"

Current Employee - Director of Sales and Marketing in Edison, NJ

I have been working at Combined Insurance full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Best career opportunity W-2 with great benefits Fast track Growth to Management Great Training and Mentorship Awesome Culture and Great Enviroment

Cons

Full work-days in the beginning

Combined Insurance2017-12-20

Combined Insurance Response

December 21, 2017Social Media Manager

Thanks so much for this positive review! We wish you all the best here at Combined Insurance.

1. "A positive environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rapid City, SD

I have been working at Combined Insurance full-time for less than a year

Pros

The overall meaning behind their success is something to take with you throughout the entirety of your life. W Clement Stone is the founder and his morals show throughout the company. I currently work in the Rapid City, SD region and have experienced a positive training atmosphere and reinforcement. I’m excited to see where things will go, and know that it will exceed your expectations as long as you put in the work.

Cons

None at the moment

Combined Insurance2019-05-22
    • "TOP SALES DOESN'T USE THE SYSTEM"

Former Employee - Agent in New York, NY

I worked at Combined Insurance full-time for more than a year

Pros

A solid look at insurance sales, door-to-door sales, learning the business.

Cons

Expect to work 7 days a week making phone calls on Saturday and Sunday and seeing customers Monday through Friday from dawn till way past dusk. Turnover in the sales force has to be 95% at best. The vast majority leave within 3 months. Even many top agents leave within a year. Even those Who Have Made It consistently to account executive or senior account executive. They simply get burned out, they can't keep up...

Advice to Management

Tell the average sales agent exactly what the top earners do and how they do it.

Combined Insurance2019-06-14

Discover more reviews about Combined Insurance.