Comcast - Wonderful Place to Work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Comcast

"Wonderful Place to Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Comcast full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I felt compelled to write this review after checking out thePlatform's profile on glassdoor and wanted to voice some of my observations/opinions.

I've seen some reviews for thePlatform here that are just blatantly untrue. I've worked with the company for a substantial amount of time now and feel that I have a pretty good idea about the competencies and culture. I started working at thePlatform at a low-level position and was able to "raise the ranks" as it were. Granted, it took some self-motivation and work to be able to do so, but I would never be one to expect that a position be handed to me.

It is true that there has been some movement with administration in the past couple of years. Largely this was due to individuals finding greater opportunities be it personal or professional. Which, may I add, was always met with support from the company in whole. Our company does it's best to handle any kind of departures such that it doesn't affect the business/department/individuals and I think it has done an exemplary job.

I feel like despite the above, management does take the proper actions when an issue is voiced.

Cons

Let's see, about 6 months ago it would have been transit compensations... but that has been resolved.

I really do not have any issues with thePlatform. If I do, I usually voice it to management and they are pretty good about addressing it.

Other Employee Reviews for Comcast

"long term employee"

I worked at Comcast (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good benefits and interesting product.

Cons

Started out as a great place to work but culture has changed.

2. "Comcast"

Former Employee - Director in Huntsville, AL
    Former Employee - Director in Huntsville, AL

I worked at Comcast full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great benefits, free cable access, great internet products

Cons

In house buddy system, merit / skill not valued

Advice to Management

Seek the talented, be bold in your managerial decisions, stand by your ethics, promote integrity