Comcast - Comcast is a solid place to work. Just remember that it is a large corporation. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Comcast

"Comcast is a solid place to work. Just remember that it is a large corporation."

Current Employee - Systems Engineer in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Systems Engineer in San Francisco, CA

Pros

Free cable and internet! Good benefits and pay. A pretty solid company overall.

Cons

It's a huge corporation and is almost like the Microsoft of the cable industry. Change is slow. The chance of the employee stock purchase plan to skyrocket is nearly out of the question. The company is always under scrutiny by the media and not everything Comcast does is a reflection of each and every employee.

Advice to Management

Embrace new technologies. Our internal systems (even the ones that are in current development) seem pretty outdated. I'm sure it's not as simple as that, but I do think there is room for improvement and innovation.

Other Employee Reviews for Comcast

1. "Uh.."

Current Employee - Customer Service Associate in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Customer Service Associate in Baltimore, MD

Pros

They pay pretty well and offer lots of overtime.

Cons

They suffer from the same problem most large companies suffer from... Lack of communication.

Advice to Management

Stop putting so many restrictions on the Customer Service and let us do our jobs

2. "Comcastic Growing Pains...."

Current Employee - Manager in Southfield, MI
    Current Employee - Manager in Southfield, MI

Pros

Fast paced, cutting edge company. Diverse workplace and lots of growth opportunities. Awesome benefit package and plenty of room for career growth.

Cons

Lots of reorganizing and no job security. Seems like company grew too fast. Bad customer service is a terrible problem. When you say you work at Comcast people always equate that with a company that providews terrible customer service. I am proud to work at Comcast....I wish we had good customer service so that customers would be able to depend on good service.

Advice to Management

Continue to communicate with lower level employees, continue to explain the competition and how we can help. Get the call centers and techs to provide better customer service so we can get out of the tanks and out of the news for having the worst customer service.