Comcast - Great company to work for. I have nothing but positive experiences. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Comcast

"Great company to work for. I have nothing but positive experiences."

Current Employee - Direct Sales Representative, Winback in Charlottesville, VA
Current Employee - Direct Sales Representative, Winback in Charlottesville, VA

Pros

The company communicates with its employees,and management has been very supportive.

Cons

I think the sales side of the company is different from the customer care side. From the sales perspective, it is an ideal company to work for. Quotas are obtainable and compensation is unlimited. You have to work, but you can make A LOT of money.

Advice to Management

Let the sales reps go out and sell. Don't try to micromanage using gps locating software. You have better sales results when you just let reps go out and work. If they aren't making quota, cut them loose. I would rather have less of "the plan" and more automony to sell on my own schedule.

Other Employee Reviews for Comcast

"Phenominal Culture and Great Team"

Current Employee - Human Resources in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Human Resources in Boston, MA

Pros

dynamic and versatile environment where you can provide feedback, receive feedback and feel like you are enhancing your HR Career. NE Divsion HR Senior Management is incredible

Cons

Need to be a tad more process oriented. Future development of the candidate experience would be great.

Advice to Management

Continue to improve our process as we have been doing. This is a best in class organization we need to get the word out so that others know wer are definitely an employer of choice!

"Long, demanding workload and hours"

Current Employee - Staff Accountant in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Staff Accountant in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Great Benefits, 4 weeks vacation, 401k, company stock, bonus, tuition reimbursement, discounts to cell phone services, Universal Studios Tickets, and free cable/internet
    Great location in Vinings

Cons

Intense and sometimes overwhelming workload
    Management isn't always the greatest - if you're under someone not so great, say goodbye to any promotion
    Worst communication - never know what's going on
    Staff is friendly, management (VPs, Directors, etc.) are pretty snobbish
    Favoritism galore, if you're not kissing up to the higher ups, you won't move up

Advice to Management

Communicate with your employees and treat them equal. Appreciate hard workers and give them raises and allow them to move up.