Comfort Keepers - I love working for a company that has a purpose and leaves me feeling like I did something that made a difference. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Comfort Keepers

"I love working for a company that has a purpose and leaves me feeling like I did something that made a difference."

Current Employee - Office Manager in Snyder, TX
Current Employee - Office Manager in Snyder, TX

I have been working at Comfort Keepers full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love the flexibility of schedules as a caregiver and the opportunity to advance within the company. I also love the interaction with clients and the community. In this particular office I enjoy the feeling of peace and that this is like a second family. I love the feeling I get when I know a client is taken care of and is getting the best care available to them.

Cons

Cons would be clients pass away, move, decline severely and circumstances change. There could be a change in schedule at a moments notice.

Advice to Management

I am part of the management team for this office and so for myself personally as management I am going to make a concious effort to show our caregivers more appreciation. Caregivers are the backbone of Comfort Keepers. Getting and KEEPING good caregivers is the best way to make the company grow. On the business part of it I will use the available resources to continue streamlining the management of the office and its functions.

Other Employee Reviews for Comfort Keepers

"I worked with a local franchise and they were a decent organization."

Former Employee - Business Development in Green Bay, WI
    Former Employee - Business Development in Green Bay, WI

I worked at Comfort Keepers full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I was listened to and my ideas were seriously considered. As long as the referrals came in from sources I was allowed nearly complete freedom. Our local office had a great reputation which made it easier to talk about our services.

Cons

We did not accept all funding sources which meant many referrals were turned away. The training at the national level was very inadequate for an experienced professional.

Advice to Management

Improve the initial training to include realistic situations. The sample situations used had almost no relevance to the real world.

2. "Its OK!"

Former Contractor - HomeHealth Aide in Beverly Hills, MI
    Former Contractor - HomeHealth Aide in Beverly Hills, MI

I worked at Comfort Keepers as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

The bonds you develop with the famlies are special. Also the company had fun incentives for the employees. Example: If you clocked in for work on time everyday for a week , you would win a gift card to walmart, 7 eleven, etc.

Cons

I did not like the slow business. I worked there for 2 years and only worked for 1 family.

Advice to Management

Better advertisement.