Comfort Keepers - A franchise that cares about money not employees | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Comfort Keepers

"A franchise that cares about money not employees"

Current Employee - Manager/Client Care Coordinator
Current Employee - Manager/Client Care Coordinator

Pros

Paid time off, bonus structure

Cons

No support for office staff. Reported illegal activity of the owner to CKFI. I was assured they would help our office. In the end they tipped the owner off and told her how to cover her own butt. They never visited our office to investigate allegations. They say the employee comes first.

Advice to Management

CKFI needs to ensure owners are legally operating their franchises.

Other Employee Reviews for Comfort Keepers

1. "Comfort Keepers is Great!"

Current Employee - Franchisee
    Current Employee - Franchisee

Pros

The staff keeps franchisees throughly informed; they offer a great deal of assistance when you need it. Whenever a request is made, it is always answered the same day.

Cons

Finding competent and compassionate caregivers that are dependable and hard-working. We are always looking for caregivers and sometimes it feels as if we are an employment agency!

Advice to Management

Upgrade the tracking systems for client information to synchronize with Blackberries. Need to improved the synchonization of billing information into Quickbooks.

"How can you not work here?"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Peoria, IL
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Peoria, IL

I have been working at Comfort Keepers full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This company is incredibly fulfilling. You have the ability to work one on one with clients, and really connect with your clients! I have gotten the opportunity to work for this company for nearly 4 years - and every single person I have gotten the chance to meet has impacted me. I've experienced so much personal and professional growth not only from the client standpoint, but also from the management in the office. Team work is key - and they exemplify what it means to be a team and truly care for EVERYONE on their team (which includes the caregivers and clients). Come join the team!

Cons

We all know about the circle of life - it can be difficult to lose clients due to death after that connection and relationship have formed.