Command Security - I enjoyed my job in the place where I worked but there needs to be more communication | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Command Security

"I enjoyed my job in the place where I worked but there needs to be more communication"

Former Employee - Security Officer in Hartford, CT
Former Employee - Security Officer in Hartford, CT

Pros

They are accommodating and understanding in times of need. They have good sites to work at and tries to put you where you want to be.

Cons

Communication is a big problem as well as lack of consideration and respect. Communication is a big part of the companies problems

Advice to Management

Communicate Communicate Communicate and show more respect to your workers and get more variety of places to work at

Other Employee Reviews for Command Security

1. "Zero professionalism"

Current Employee - Security Officer in Downtown (British Indian Ocean Territory)

I have been working at Command Security full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Pay is decent depending on what site they decide youre going to work next.

Cons

Terrible management. Hires personal friends and always biased on where employees go for sites. If they dont like you, they mess with your schedule and never communicate when you get removed from site or never asks if you can work overtime. Just throws you hours and cuts your hours without telling you. Took over a month to set up direct deposit and again even though employees communicate with management, they still manage to just igbore employees and not work with them on any level.

Advice to Management

Stop hiring your friends, work on communicating with your employees. Most important, stop being biased on who gets what site.

2. "security guard"

I worked at Command Security full-time

Pros

get to meet people from all different culture and background

Cons

no raise for one year

Advice to Management

not serious