Commonwealth-Altadis - I am married to CA and I love it | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Commonwealth-Altadis

"I am married to CA and I love it"

Pros

Because I love it and I am crazy

Cons

Others that work here do not want to work all the time

Advice to Management

Lets make some promotions that are more effective.

Other Employee Reviews for Commonwealth-Altadis

1. "Frustrated employees and no clear leadership"

Former Employee - Sales Representative
    Former Employee - Sales Representative

Pros

Benefits are good.
    Car, gas card, vacation time and weekends off.

Cons

Depending on your manager it can be a micromanaging nightmare. They will constantly look for ways to right you up to make themselves look better. Pretty cut-throut.

Advice to Management

Focus on sales not account management. People get written up for bad surveys leaving early and not responding to emails. But not one write up for lack of sales.

"Work Hard, Make Sales, Get Micromanaged,Get Threatened Then Start It All Over Next Monday"

Current Employee - Terriotry Manager
    Current Employee - Terriotry Manager

Pros

401 K with a company match dollar for dollar up to 6%
    Benefits are great
    Company Car and Company gas.
    Great Co- workers
    Some of the products we manufacture are quality products

Cons

This company is out of control several levels. The Senior Management is being changed so frequently I could not even tell you who is in charge anymore. The Quotas and the goals placed on the Sales force this past quarter were changed twice and were set so high I am betting 1/2 of the people will not get their bonus, which is a joke any way and do not get me started on the company raises this year but i will say it equates to about 40 dollars every two weeks. To add to the stressful job of sales and quotas Senior Management has now found a new tactic to terrorize and harass the TMs with and that is time in the field and call count. Even for employees who are obtaining 100% of their quota and are top performers on their team they are being harassed about calls per day and time in the field. 13 calls per day plus drive time and selling time accomplish this all between the time of 8-5 along with hanging signs and facing racks which seems very reasonable.. right ? Yea I am laughing right now too. When everything is said and done its a good starter job for a kid fresh out of school, either promote quick or get some experience and get out.

Advice to Management

Listen to the sales force one and a while.
    Set realistic goals
    focus on brands that can still grow, rather than mid priced brands like USA
    Treat employees with some respect, it gets better results than looking down on people and threatening them.