Commonwealth Sales Group - Incredible work environment with unlimited growth! | Glassdoor

"Incredible work environment with unlimited growth!"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Stoneham, MA

I have been working at Commonwealth Sales Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Boss is a great mentor and is very humble and compassionate -First promotion within a month(who doesn't love getting promoted) -Extensive training with no seniority (as a new person you can surpass anyone in the office) -Family atmosphere full of games and high energy -Excited to wake up and go to work with young outgoing entreprenuers every day

Cons

-Hard work but as an entrepreneur that is expected -Gets you out of your comfort zone (however that made me realize what I'm capable) -Have to be fully invested in order to be successful (once again, expected by any entreprenuer)

Advice to Management

The system that is in place is working, the energy level in the office is awesome and helps create an atmosphere that is easy for anyone to be comfortable and have fun in. Also the opportunity in this industry and in this business is incredible, so talk about it more!

Commonwealth Sales Group2015-02-13

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Account Manager"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Manchester, NH

I worked at Commonwealth Sales Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Where do I begin?? This job is like no other. CSG provides an individual with endless amounts of opportunity. Guided by President, Alex Kantor, the team at CSG provides any new comer with an incredible amount of knowledge regarding the basics of human interaction. After only a few days at CSG, I noticed incredible growth in myself when communicating with individuals. I was able to watch someone get promoted in just...

Cons

The only downfall about this company was mainly personal. It was a long drive for me to get there every day.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! Continue smiling and keeping the energy high!!

Commonwealth Sales Group2015-10-07
  2. "Good job for good work ethic"

Current Employee - Sales Leader in Stoneham, MA

I have been working at Commonwealth Sales Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good way to earn good money and be out on your own. I got trained by Jimmy , mike and Matt. Great guys to teach you about the job and about sales. They were their to help me every step of the way!

Cons

The only cons are that you are working a lot of hours and if you are not out with anyone you could lose your time management. I hope this helps I would recommend this job as if you can close sales you will do very well.

Advice to Management

The only advice I can give to management is to keep up the good work. I wish that you could stop playing the ninja game. I would recommend this job to my friends

Commonwealth Sales Group2015-08-25

Discover more reviews about Commonwealth Sales Group.