Commonwealth Sales Group - Great people looking to help you succeed | Glassdoor

"Great people looking to help you succeed"

I worked at Commonwealth Sales Group full-time

Pros

Energetic, positive, and motivating place to work. I was looking for a place to grow personally and professionally. I found it at CSG. In just a few months i had developed communication skills, leadership skills, as well as public speaking. Very quickly i was given leadership opportunities, which included interviewing and training.

Cons

You have to be a hard working driven person. Be ready to work and little by little pushed outside your comfort zones. Which is something i really needed.

Commonwealth Sales Group2015-04-27

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Account Manager"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Manchester, NH

I worked at Commonwealth Sales Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Where do I begin?? This job is like no other. CSG provides an individual with endless amounts of opportunity. Guided by President, Alex Kantor, the team at CSG provides any new comer with an incredible amount of knowledge regarding the basics of human interaction. After only a few days at CSG, I noticed incredible growth in myself when communicating with individuals. I was able to watch someone get promoted in just...

Cons

The only downfall about this company was mainly personal. It was a long drive for me to get there every day.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! Continue smiling and keeping the energy high!!

Commonwealth Sales Group2015-10-07
  2. "Good job for good work ethic"

Current Employee - Sales Leader in Stoneham, MA

I have been working at Commonwealth Sales Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good way to earn good money and be out on your own. I got trained by Jimmy , mike and Matt. Great guys to teach you about the job and about sales. They were their to help me every step of the way!

Cons

The only cons are that you are working a lot of hours and if you are not out with anyone you could lose your time management. I hope this helps I would recommend this job as if you can close sales you will do very well.

Advice to Management

The only advice I can give to management is to keep up the good work. I wish that you could stop playing the ninja game. I would recommend this job to my friends

Commonwealth Sales Group2015-08-25

Discover more reviews about Commonwealth Sales Group.