Communications International - Great company overall. | Glassdoor

"Great company overall."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vero Beach, FL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vero Beach, FL

I have been working at Communications International full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Solid company, good people to work with. Decent benefits. Fast paced & growing!

Cons

Pay could be better. No communications or direction from upper management. Very cliquish.

Advice to Management

Visit and talk with employees. Let us know how the company is doing, where it's going, and what we can do to help.

It would be nice to be able to communicate ideas and concerns without risk of backlash.

Other Employee Reviews for Communications International

"You can make more money somewhere else, but it's worth it..."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vero Beach, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vero Beach, FL

Pros

Great atmosphere with great people. I felt respected from all levels of management. Small company feel with very capable employees. They truly value the balance between work and home

Cons

I was treated well and received financial rewards, but I don't think that was consistent at all levels or positions. However, they still have little turnover because it's such a good environment. The negatives of a small company also come with the positives, but it's nothing out of the ordinary.

Advice to Management

Keep on keeping on!

"Very clickish, if not in the old boy network you will be an outsider"

Former Employee - Technician in Vero Beach, FL
    Former Employee - Technician in Vero Beach, FL

Pros

Job not tough,love the environement of the public safety people. Worked independently of and had a lot of freedom in job role, no one breathing down your neck. Compnay car was nice, decent benifits.

Cons

Very clickish and had to suck up tp the owner or you were out.. Very little trust about anyone, lot's of tattle tales could never trust anyone. I couldn't believe how bad it was until I convided in someone and it was told to his boss. I had to get out just couldnt trust anyone at ll.

Advice to Management

Need a professional environment, to buddy buddy, not a lot of skill at the senior management level. Either they grew up there or hired old hasbins..