Community Care College - Great Company | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Company"

I worked at Community Care College

Pros

Everyone is very profession and friendly. It's always a pleasant experience when doing business with them and their students. You can tell they take a lot of pride in what they do and who they work for.

Cons

I really have nothing negative to say. My only interactions so far have been with the Career services department and they are always so friendly.

Advice to Management

I always have very pleasant interactions with anyone who works here.

Community Care College2017-04-23

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Love working here, it's like my 2nd home..."

Current Employee - Financial Aid Specialist in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at Community Care College full-time for less than a year

Pros

I couldn't be happier to have found an employer that truly values and cares for their employees as well as their students. I've been here for 4 1/2 months now but I can see myself here for a very, very long time. I love the people I work with and I love making a difference in our student's lives.

Cons

I really haven't experienced anything negative.

Community Care College2019-02-26
    2. "The one that truly CARES"

I have been working at Community Care College full-time

Pros

It is a pleasure working for a company that truly appreciates who you are and what you do for the students. I have worked here for years and I love that everyone is just as friendly and helpful as they were on day one. As great as our company is we still actively strive to be even better. I am so proud of who I work for and represent. It makes me feel better about myself and hopefully that is seen by those around...

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything at the moment.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! You lead by example and are always available whenever needed. It inspires the rest of us to follow your lead!

Community Care College2018-01-19

Discover more reviews about Community Care College.