Community Care College - Company on the move | Glassdoor
  1. "Company on the move"

I have been working at Community Care College full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Non-profit status, genuine compassion for students, great company benefits, outcomes, and wonderful culture.

Cons

I had difficulty with one co-worker, and it was addressed immediately. I have nothing to complain about.

Advice to Management

Keep it up.

Community Care College2017-04-24

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Love working here, it's like my 2nd home..."

Current Employee - Financial Aid Specialist in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at Community Care College full-time for less than a year

Pros

I couldn't be happier to have found an employer that truly values and cares for their employees as well as their students. I've been here for 4 1/2 months now but I can see myself here for a very, very long time. I love the people I work with and I love making a difference in our student's lives.

Cons

I really haven't experienced anything negative.

Community Care College2019-02-26
    2. "The one that truly CARES"

I have been working at Community Care College full-time

Pros

It is a pleasure working for a company that truly appreciates who you are and what you do for the students. I have worked here for years and I love that everyone is just as friendly and helpful as they were on day one. As great as our company is we still actively strive to be even better. I am so proud of who I work for and represent. It makes me feel better about myself and hopefully that is seen by those around...

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything at the moment.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! You lead by example and are always available whenever needed. It inspires the rest of us to follow your lead!

Community Care College2018-01-19

Discover more reviews about Community Care College.