Community Care College - I love my work family! | Glassdoor
  1. "I love my work family!"

Current Employee - Administrative in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at Community Care College full-time for more than a year

Pros

This is the best company to work for in my opinion. They take care of their employees and I always feel valued and appreciated. It is a home grown operation that gives back and I respect that so much. The culture is what really drives it home. Visit us and you'll see.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say. This is the first place I have worked in my adult life where I actually feel valued.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to your employees!

Community Care College2017-05-10

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Love working here, it's like my 2nd home..."

Current Employee - Financial Aid Specialist in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at Community Care College full-time for less than a year

Pros

I couldn't be happier to have found an employer that truly values and cares for their employees as well as their students. I've been here for 4 1/2 months now but I can see myself here for a very, very long time. I love the people I work with and I love making a difference in our student's lives.

Cons

I really haven't experienced anything negative.

Community Care College2019-02-26
  2. "The one that truly CARES"

I have been working at Community Care College full-time

Pros

It is a pleasure working for a company that truly appreciates who you are and what you do for the students. I have worked here for years and I love that everyone is just as friendly and helpful as they were on day one. As great as our company is we still actively strive to be even better. I am so proud of who I work for and represent. It makes me feel better about myself and hopefully that is seen by those around...

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything at the moment.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! You lead by example and are always available whenever needed. It inspires the rest of us to follow your lead!

Community Care College2018-01-19

Discover more reviews about Community Care College.