Community College Foundation - The Community College Foundation has helped me to grow on so many different levels. I've learned alot in so little time | Glassdoor
  1. "The Community College Foundation has helped me to grow on so many different levels. I've learned alot in so little time"

Former Intern - Accountant Clerk in Sacramento, CA

I worked at Community College Foundation for less than a year

Pros

The employees are always friendly and willing to help. The directors of each department are always patient and professional. You receive full benefits, and you can be promoted to the next level depending on your hard work, motivation and progress. With the professional training provided, you can rest assure that you will be promoted.

Cons

Every day is a challenge at TCCF, however, the challenges are only to help better you, and help you to be promoted into a higher position. The pay is set at a comfortable and satisfying rate. And each employee takes pride in the work that they provide for the company. Each employee at this company practice to be team players, and carries a professional and warm demeanor.

Advice to Management

The only advice that I would consider giving is to continue doing what it is that they do!!!

Community College Foundation2014-07-08

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great place to work for, very friendly environment."

Former Employee - Tutor in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Community College Foundation part-time for less than a year

Pros

The staff was very supportive and attentive. They made the entire workflow better. Trainings were also very adequate and prepared me before going out into the field

Cons

Too much driving. Mileage reimbursement would be helpful. Not many openness for promotions or raises in salary for the employees.

Community College Foundation2016-06-18
  2. "Rewarding Job but Limited"

Former Contractor - S E S Tutor in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Community College Foundation for less than a year

Pros

You are able to help children who are struggling with their academics. They provide ample materials to use for a specific child.

Cons

No support, no communication. It seems to be mostly a "fend for yourself" type of contract. They give you materials and you're supposed to use your knowledge and expertise to form an ed plan for specific children. Also, they don't tell you if their contract is up or if they're still registered as one of the S.E.S. organizations that will teach in a consequent school district.

Advice to Management

Keep communicating with your tutors. It isn't very professional to not give a warning or at least give a run down of what an employee should be doing or what their current status is within the company.

Community College Foundation2016-02-08

Discover more reviews about Community College Foundation.