Community Health Plan of Washington - it is fine. | Glassdoor

"it is fine."

Pros

The incentive pay is a good bonus.

Cons

The claims system difficulites are embarassing.

Other Employee Reviews for Community Health Plan of Washington

1. "What an incredible organization to work for!"

Current Employee - Remote Worker in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Remote Worker in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Community Health Plan of Washington full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

What isn't there to love? Benefits are excellent (3.5 week of PTO, 40 hours of community service to volunteer at a non profit, transportation assistance including unlimited monthly ORCA card, 401K match with no vesting schedule, most positions have flexible working hours and some can be remote from home), our office in DT Seattle is modern and beautiful (our 6th floor employee lounge has expresso machines, a view of the water, small grocery store and even vegan microwaves) and my colleagues in my dept. and in other areas of the company are the kindest, most down to earth people to work with. Feels like I work with family. Everyone is supportive, respectful and we're all here for the same reason (as our Mission) - that's to give back to the community and help the under served population. I feel so good knowing my work impacts others and is more than just about myself or making a company money. We are the only not for profit healthcare insurance company in Washington State so this makes us unique in itself. Very rewarding organization that takes care of its employees, values hard work, encourages work/life balance (some badges can't even come into the office after 6 or 7pm because they want you home with your family) and are advocates for growth from within the company. Also appreciate that we have a female CEO - they are rare nowadays and she's awesome.

Cons

Honestly, there are no cons at CHPW.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

2. "We're on our way"

I have been working at Community Health Plan of Washington full-time

Pros

CHPW is redesigning fully integrated managed care from the ground up. We have an amazing partnership with our community health centers that we will build on to serve the medical and behavioral health needs of Washington's Apple Health members. Lots of work but it is rewarding.

Cons

Moving through change and evolving requires some remodeling of the organization and that is not for everyone.

Advice to Management

Keep making the hard choices that will help us achieve our potential.