Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula - Community Hospital - One of the Best Employers of the Monterey Peninsula | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula

"Community Hospital - One of the Best Employers of the Monterey Peninsula"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Monterey, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Monterey, CA

Pros

It is one of the best employers on the Monterey Peninsula. The organization promotes professional and personal development. They are excellent in offering educational incentives as well as in developing and delivering programs that provide motivation and enhancement of health, well-being and skills development.

Cons

The pay can be on the low side especially with thee cost of living in Monterey.

Advice to Management

HR and Senior Mgmt. needs to take more action when there are complaints or problems with supervisors or employees. When you see a trend or consistent problem, wake up and do something rather than pretend it doesn't exist. There seems to be a big black hole sometimes.

Other Employee Reviews for Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula

"Take pride in monterey hospital, it will take care of you;"

Current Employee - RN in Monterey, CA
    Current Employee - RN in Monterey, CA

Pros

benefits, pride, staff, cleanliness, supplies

Cons

management is stuck up and is emotionally abusive

Advice to Management

you should say hi to your employees, not ignore them when you are talking to them, never give eye contact etc.

2. "Environmental service/housekeeping"

Pros

the best reasons to work here is I love what I do and I take pride in what I do

Cons

I really don't have much to say about this because I don't have any cons I just enjoy working. I don't like working with employees that are getting paid for doing nothing.

Advice to Management

To have your employees to be a team player