Community Reach Center - Not the worst place to work, but not the best. | Glassdoor

"Not the worst place to work, but not the best."

Therapist in Commerce City, CO

I have been working at Community Reach Center

Pros

The best, and really only reason to work at Community Reach as a clinician is if you believe in helping the under served population in Adams County.

Cons

Management is very disconnected from clinical work, and do not show respect and gratitude to those who are providing the services that keep the agency going.

Advice to Management

Keep doing clinical work so you aren't so disconnected. Treat your clinicians - from bachelors level to lower management with the kind of respect and gratitude you would give someone who is putting food on your table - because in a way, we are.

Community Reach Center2011-08-29

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great place to grow"

Current Employee - Data Analyst in Westminster, CO

I have been working at Community Reach Center full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great company culture. People are genuinely warm and willing to help you.

Cons

Salary is a bit low

Advice to Management

None. You guys are doing great!

Community Reach Center2019-02-04
  2. "Never again"

Former Employee - Therapist

I worked at Community Reach Center full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Tuition reimbursement and supervision for licensure

Cons

Pay is terrible, high case load, HR cannot communicate or respond to emails, hiring process is slow, no incentive to stay, high burn out, benefits are expensive and awful

Advice to Management

I worked as a crisis therapist for almost 4 years and loved my job. When I decided to look for other opportunities within the company, I was offered an amazing position, but would be forced to take a 6 dollar an hour pay cut. No negotiations. When CRC lost the contract for my position, I was again told I could stay, but I would have to take a significant pay cut right before the holidays. They are driven by money... and do not care about employees.

Community Reach Center2019-11-02

Discover more reviews about Community Reach Center.