Community Rehab Associates - Great company, wonderful people | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Community Rehab Associates

"Great company, wonderful people"

Current Contractor - Speech Therapist in Tampa, FL
Current Contractor - Speech Therapist in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Community Rehab Associates as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Community Rehab is run for therapists, by therapists. I have had nothing but pleasant interactions with all supervisors and staff. Upon employment, they are welcoming and accomodating to individual needs. The upper management really works hard to ensure that you are placed in a setting that is the right "fit" for you. Clinical Fellowship supervision has been fantastic, and Deborah (my supervisor) is very helpful, observant, and attentive to the CF experience. Overall, it seems that everyone who works for this company is usually in a good mood - and that speaks volumes for the quality of the company itself!

Cons

No way around it - it is contract work. The work can be somewhat inconsistent, and if you are staffed in a school that suddenly fills the position with a permanent therapist, you could be out of work for a while until another placement is found for you. Be prepared for this scenario- otherwise, I have no complaints whatsoever about the company or the people who run it. I have worked for bad, money-hungry contract companies before, and this is definitely not one of them.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing - I love working for this company, and especially appreciate the friendly staff. Even though I have never met many of the behind-the-scenes administration, I feel like I know everyone via their emails. Personal visits from Deborah for CF observation hours were always a joy, and I really appreciated her insightful therapy tips.

Sep 17, 2014 – Marketing/Business Development

One of the things that we pride ourselves in here at CRA is that we are a company run BY therapists and FOR therapists. With Our owner and Director of Services being a licensed Speech-Language ... More

Other Employee Reviews for Community Rehab Associates

"Great experience"

Current Employee - SLP
    Current Employee - SLP

I have been working at Community Rehab Associates full-time

Pros

They've been reliable and professional. Going into this experience I had a lot of questions and concerns, specifically being that I was relocating to Florida and new to contracting. They took time to make sure I was looking in the right areas that would be most beneficial to my career, and worked closely with me through the entire process. The interview process was easy and friendly.

Cons

I don't have any as of yet!

Apr 11, 2016 – Marketing and Communications Specialist

Thank you for you review. We appreciate all that you do for your students!

2. "Speech Language Pathologist"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Community Rehab Associates as a contractor

Pros

A good HR person was efficient and always available.

Cons

This company says all the right things to get you on board. However, you will get little to no support.

Advice to Management

The top manager in the company spoke to me in a very condescending way that was completely undeserving. My advice is to remember to treat people the way you would want to be treated. You are no better than anyone else.

May 15, 2017 – Marketing and Communications Specialist

Our goal here at CRA has always been to provide a level of support to our employees that goes above and beyond. We pride ourselves on being available before, during, and after school hours in order ... More