Community Systems - Okay company to work for, if you like working a ton. | Glassdoor
  1. "Okay company to work for, if you like working a ton."

Current Employee - Direct Support Professional in Torrington, CT

I have been working at Community Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good mission statement, just wish they would follow it.

Cons

Employees are all over worked for low pay. Most of us have to work overtime or other jobs to make a living. Upper management doesn’t care about burn out, or about the employees. Burn out is a serious thing in this field and company.

Advice to Management

Actually speak to your employees. Manage money better, there has to be ways to increase pay. Shift differential would make a huge difference. Why should first and third shift make the same?

Community Systems2018-12-25

Other Employee Reviews

1. "21 years says a lot"

Current Employee - Program Director in Torrington, CT

I have been working at Community Systems full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

People we support are awesome, we get to work with some friendly co-workers who are there for each other. relaxed business casual environment. 403 B, tuition reimbursement . longevity incentives payments, growth opportunity within the agency.

Cons

I have worked here for 21 years and like every business, it has it's up and downs throughout the years, but it really is a fantastic place to work.

Community Systems2019-11-08
  2. "Love my job!"

Current Employee - Direct Support Professional in Goshen, CT

I have been working at Community Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people we support are incredible. Fellow employees are like family !We all take care of one an other and the day is never mundane.

Cons

I really don't have many cons. Maybe the new kronos system , which has glitches ... but what brand new systems doesn't have kinks to work out ?

Advice to Management

Keep on treat your staff like we matter and we will continue to be happy healthy employees who work hard and make sure we represent our company well!

Community Systems2019-01-04

Discover more reviews about Community Systems.