CompHealth - Worst job I ever had in my whole life, SO glad I quit | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CompHealth

"Worst job I ever had in my whole life, SO glad I quit"

Former Employee - Physician Recruiter in Murray, UT
Former Employee - Physician Recruiter in Murray, UT

Pros

Great If.... you have NO WHERE else to work
There is some money to be made....If you're willing to hate your life

Cons

The cubicles are awful tiny little things everyone can see over...
The managers treat you like your incompetent
The place is heartless, they would fire you in a second if your numbers drop for a week or 2
The job is extremely boring
All the management takes themselves WAY too seriously and expect you to as well
This place sucked the life out of me... I can't even explain it, but I'd rather live under a bridge than work here
They turn you into a freaking robot, there is no room for individual skills, talents, or personality. It's tyranny corporate culture.

Advice to Management

Try to empower your employees and let them know you trust and like them individually.
An employee that feels unimportant is miserable. All the company parties aren't worth crap, employees need one-on-one nurturing and happy interactions. Stop wasting your money on stupid, fat parties and spend it on better, more experienced managers.

Other Employee Reviews for CompHealth

1. "Overall, it was a good experience."

Former Employee - Housing Coordinator in Grand Rapids, MI
    Former Employee - Housing Coordinator in Grand Rapids, MI

Pros

The benefits and work-life balance they offer are beyond compare. The atmosphere in which I worked is was also really great.

Cons

The local management was not always as receptive as what I felt they could have been in regards to employees. The rate of pay for the work also could be improved upon.

Advice to Management

I would advise that the local management at each office be more receptive in listening to their employees. I think they should also look upon improving the rate of pay for their business partners.

"CompHealth - a factory that lures you in with a free trip to Utah"

Current Employee - Search Consultant in Norwalk, CT
    Current Employee - Search Consultant in Norwalk, CT

Pros

If you need benefits and don't have the desire to dress up nice or move up in the world, then this job is perfect for you... Also, if you like every concept to be explained in sports terms, you will love it! You don't even need a degree to be there! haha

Cons

Super low commission... forget moving into a management role... all based on favortism.... used car salesman mentality - after all, the VP is a used car salesman... That says it all....

Advice to Management

Stop brainwashing people... recruiting and sales are two different disciplines... Don't present the job as a Recruiting position, because it is straight Sales.... Stop misleading people...