- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★
Still A Great Workplace!Sep 7, 2022 - Tutor in San Francisco, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Extremely smart and competent employees. Everyone wants you to succeed. A lot of the tutoring has moved online during the pandemic, and things have been smooth.
Can be hard to manage workload. No travel reimbursement.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 2, 2022 - TutorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Control your own schedule, great pay, fantastic training and materials, responsive and empathetic staff
None so far. Really love the job.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Oct 4, 2022 - Private TutorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- ability to set your own hours and increase/decrease your workload - opportunities for horizontal growth into other subject areas - extensive onboarding and training - opportunities to work with underprivileged students through the Compass Scholarship Program
- hourly compensation for the tutor relative to hourly rate charged to the client is a bit low - not much opportunity for upward mobility - no benefits