Compass Group - General Food Service Worker | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Compass Group

"General Food Service Worker"

Current Employee - General Food Service Worker in Bowling Green, OH
Current Employee - General Food Service Worker in Bowling Green, OH

I have been working at Compass Group part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

They let you work around your school schedule and there are scholarships. There is a message board that lets you sub for someone else.

Cons

the 6 pt system. 5 points equal a no call no show and if you call off under and hour before your shift it is considered a no call no show.

Advice to Management

Bring back the older dessert lady. I miss the Chinese stir fire food place, and the other kinds f pizza they used t have.

Other Employee Reviews for Compass Group

1. "Good job"

Current Employee - Research Analyst in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Research Analyst in New York, NY

I have been working at Compass Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

You learn a lot, very smart people around you, open ambience gives you a lot of room for brainstorming.

Cons

Salary is not the best you will receive related to industry, but still is enough to live well

2. "Honestly.... the worst company I have ever worked for."

Current Employee - EVS Associate in Hickman, TN
    Current Employee - EVS Associate in Hickman, TN

I have been working at Compass Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Hours are great, pay is okay, benefits work out, although can be confusing while its changes so much.

Cons

Managements do not listen to the employees. There are many situations that occur. Harassment, stalking, intimidation's, manipulation's, and lies take place, and we have no one to turn to. Every complaints that have been made are over turned and written off as resolved. In which, seems as if the okay was given for this behavior. This only makes the situations worst for us employee's. Very dissatisfied.

Advice to Management

I understand that working with an associate is easier than the whole fire, and hire process is. But, as time goes on, it will only benefit you to do so. We deserve to be heard. We are a great team. Honest, hard working, and dedicated. Walk outs will happen, due to these situations you continue to be ignore. I pray the right decisions take place and protection is given to us employee's. Not one person is always right. Listen to us, help us, and give us a harassment free environment. You deserve it, and so do we.