Compass Group USA - Operations | Glassdoor
Pros
Cons

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Operations"

I have been working at Compass Group USA full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Big company with plenty of opportunities for promotion or change in many lines of the food service business.

Cons

Systems for payroll, financial, purchasing are all separate systems thus they are a little difficult to navigate.

Advice to Management

streamline data input systems and provide quick dashboard view. to give operators real time access to business metrics.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Awesome company!"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Recruiter in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Recruiter in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Compass Group USA full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

After 2.5 years with the company, I am still just as energized, enthusiastic, & passionate about my job today as I was on Day 1. This will be the best "big little" company you'll ever work for. Compass Group, a HUGE global organization, has 28 different sectors and sub-sectors. You would be working for 1 of the sectors which feels like a small family owned and operated company. I have direct relationships with everyone from our hourly / front line associates to the CEO himself. In fact, I've been able to snag a few photos and mingle with Gary Green at several different events including the CCC at BB&T Ballpark and the PGA golf tournament at Quail Hollow. The people are what make Compass Group so special.

Cons

Working for a food & beverage company, you'll probably gain a couple pounds because the food is amazing and is always available & offered :)

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! I love your creativity and innovativeness that keeps us ahead of our competition. Thank you for your strong leadership.

2. "Senior Director"

Former Employee - Chef Owner in Hightstown, NJ
    Former Employee - Chef Owner in Hightstown, NJ

I worked at Compass Group USA full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

RA let me run my units. They were into food innovation and encouraged their Chef's to be passionate. Great company to work for.

Cons

You have several bosses including some impossible clients. After 2008 financial crisis Compass never seemed to recover at the unit level often working with skeleton crews.

Advice to Management

Give your talent room to grow.

Discover more reviews about Compass Group USA.