Compass Health - Poor Pay, Poor Benefits | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Compass Health

"Poor Pay, Poor Benefits"

Current Employee - Clinician II in Everett, WA
Current Employee - Clinician II in Everett, WA

I have been working at Compass Health part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Compass Health offers a good starting point for young therapists right out of graduate school. Opportunity to gain lots of experience working with a diverse population of primarily medicaid clientele.

Cons

Compass Health offers very low wages for Master's level employees ($16 hour). Productivity expectations are high, and the clientele is very challenging. Benefits are poor, and the cost of adding dependents or a spouse to insurance plan is outrageous. Many employees that I work with cannot afford to add their family to the insurance plan, so their children are also on medicaid, just like the clients we serve. I just received my annual pay raise of 37 cents, and I'm not joking.

Advice to Management

Compass Health is a non-profit organization, I get that, however, there is no effort to focus on employee retention. The turnover at Compass Health is very high for a reason. Licensed, Master's level employees make less than the average receptionist with a high school diploma.

Other Employee Reviews for Compass Health

"Very poor culture starting at the top."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Pros

Not many. Good benefits if they'll give them to you. Stable industry. Healthcare isn't as affected by the economic downturn. Central Cali is a nice place to live.

Cons

Culture is lacking in integrity and morals. Upper management misrepresent company values. Very shady HR practices and poor communication throughout entire organization.

Advice to Management

Talk is cheap. Don't pretend to have high morals and values. Improve communication throughout all levels of company. Improve HR practices for all levels of company.

2. "Supervisor"

I worked at Compass Health full-time

Pros

Great management and employment opportunities.

Cons

There were no down sides.