Compass - Fantastic Culture | Glassdoor

"Fantastic Culture"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Compass full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing collaborative environment where all are valued and critique is a tool for growth.

Cons

None to speak of at present. Rapid Growth has been handled well.

Compass2018-04-23

"I have found my place at Compass"

Current Employee - Senior Agent Success Manager

I have been working at Compass full-time for more than a year

Pros

Challenging, fast-paced, ever-evolving, collaborative, successful, motivating, supportive. I could go on and on. I have been at the company for almost two years now and have loved every minute. I have found my strengths in operations and account management. 10/10 would recommend.

Cons

Fast-paced, but that is the beauty of it! Employees learn to be comfortable with growing and changing because that is how we stay ahead of the curve.

Advice to Management

Promote employees to managers because they are good people managers, not because it is the only next step in their career. Managing people requires a specific skill - You could be outstanding at your job, but not necessarily know how to lead people in the most effective way. I would love to see additional portions of the career map that allow employees without being people managers if he/she does not want to be.

Compass2019-08-20
  2. "Great Company Full of Opportunity"

Current Employee - Creative Studio in New York, NY

I have been working at Compass full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Strong manager + employee infrastructure -Passionate, driven and transparent leadership team -Strong employee leveling and career growth trajectories -Empowering company vision, mission and principles that guide decisions -Has maintained it's startup culture feel and pace after surpassing 2,000+ employees across the U.S. -Employees are continually empowered to dream big and innovate -Great benefits

Cons

None at this time.

Advice to Management

Continue leading with empathy, vision and strong communication and success will always come!

Compass2019-08-20

Discover more reviews about Compass.