Compass Tech International - Supportive Culture | Glassdoor

"Supportive Culture"

Former Employee - Assistant Recruiting Manager in Dublin, OH

I worked at Compass Tech International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-Extremely positive/fair/supportive culture. -Reasonable work hours, flexible leadership allows for a healthy work/life balance. -Leadership supports your career interests. -Macro style leadership. -Highly transparent work environment fostering continuous improvement. -Consistent Training -Excellent office location -Amazing team members (no drama/high character) -Diversified client base = Strong & Stable... company

Cons

Roles with this company will require a sense of urgency, this could be viewed as a "con" for some people. Personally I love the fast pace and wouldn't have it any other way!

Compass Tech International2019-07-09

Other Employee Reviews

"Ready to Learn?"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter/Resident Technical Nerd in Dublin, OH

I have been working at Compass Tech International full-time for less than a year

Pros

Compass Tech International has literally taught me everything about the recruiting world that they possibly can think of, and I have only been here 4 months! Great co-workers, leaders, owners! This company actually cares about not only the employees they have in the office everyday, but also the contract workers at other locations! They are always open to new ideas, learning how to do better and be better,... learning, and having a great time! As long as you are someone that likes to get along with other people and wants to learn, you will love working here!

Cons

If you don't want to learn, are not open to new ideas, are typically a jerk, or just a down right nasty person, please don't apply... I don't want to work next to you.

Advice to Management

The cool thing about Compass Tech International, is that they have an open door policy! If you have to wait and post your advice to management on a website like this, instead of just sitting down and talking through it, I am sorry for you! Come work at Compass Tech International instead!

Compass Tech International2018-01-02
  2. "Unprofessional and unreliable"

Former Contractor - Data Analyst in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Compass Tech International for less than a year

Pros

They are e-verify and seem to be nice.

Cons

This company is untrustable and unreliable. They were helping me to find a job as a data analyst at Honda and I passed all the interviews. After one week I signed the offer, this company canceled my offer without any reason. The people there seem like nice people but they are very unprofessional. I think two of the main reasons are: 1. this company is very small. 2. the people work there don't have a lot of... experience or education. Reminder for the foreigners, it is better that you have another offer as a backup. They will do something in the last minute.

Compass Tech International2019-08-10

Discover more reviews about Compass Tech International.