"great company"

4.0
    Caregiver in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Compassionate Nursing Services

Pros

upper management staff are very nice and understanding, great people to work with

Cons

great pay not enough hours too much traveling

Other Employee Reviews

"Awesome"

4.0
    Current Employee - Caregiver in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Compassionate Nursing Services part-time for more than a year

Pros

You don't have to have a cna license, awesome staff, they will work with your schedule! I love them they are the best also great pay and option to work ot.

Cons

Only cons I can think of is I do a lot of traveling, sometimes cases don't consist of enough hours

Compassionate Nursing Services Response

Founder/ Operational Manager

Thank you and we are adding new benefits like health insurance, 401K, text reminders on shifts along with a new paperless timecard to make it easy to report your time worked and tasks performed.

2. "Good for part time work"

2.0
    Former Employee - Office Administrator in Maryland Heights, MO

I worked at Compassionate Nursing Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

There is a lot of Freedom to make your own schedule. And depending on which lady you work with in the office, they are happy to help you.

Cons

If you work in the office, lord help you. You may will most likely deal with racism, harassment from upper management on a daily basis, constantly be set up to fail, and be degraded for very little pay. They also like to screw your weekend over because some of the managers like to “call in” on there weekends requiring you to cover. If you are caregiver of Any type, not including nurses, they don’t use your CNA if you have one, so you will most likely loose it by the state. Also you get paid by the job, so it’s your responsibility to ask how much the job pays Bc you may be getting paid 9 bucks and they won’t disclose it even if you’ve gotten an higher hourly rate set. Also the hourly caps after so long so you may be working with no chance of a raise

Compassionate Nursing Services Response

Founder/ Operational Manager

We have received your concerns and will look into them. Our third party survey company talked to over 140 employees in 2017. The overall satisfaction was around 91% and this concern has never come up. Our staff will look into the comments above to make changes if needed.

Discover more reviews about Compassionate Nursing Services.