Compassus - One of the Last Great Hospice Companies | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Compassus

"One of the Last Great Hospice Companies"

I have been working at Compassus full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very Patient Centered. Always makes decisions based upon "what is the right thing to do". Good morals and does live up to their core values. Very regulatory conscience which makes the staff feel safe.

Cons

Top down goal setting and sometimes feels like there is no rhyme or reason to goals

Advice to Management

Love the patient focus....But let the local leaders have some say in the capabilities

Other Employee Reviews for Compassus

"Management Lacks Compassion"

Former Employee - RN Case Manager
    Former Employee - RN Case Manager

I worked at Compassus full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Outstanding field staff is very committed to excellent, compassionate care.

Field staff personnel are very supportive of one another.

The finest group of RN's that I have ever worked with, who demonstrate caring and expertise in all they do.

Cons

There is a huge disconnect between the way that field staff treat patients and the way that they are treated by their immediate supervisors. Communication is demanding, disrespectful, harsh and unkind. There is very little support for employees from the managerial staff.

Policies change frequently, with increasing demands made on RN's for increased paperwork and increased time on call.

Focus is on "productivity," aka the financial bottom line, rather than on the needs of patients and families.

Advice to Management

It is interesting that a company with a fake Latin word for compassion in its name shows so little compassion for its staff. Policy changes are reality in the business world; how they are presented to the field staff would make all the difference. We are professionals; please treat us with respect. We are committed to treating our patients and families with kindness; please remember the golden rule and treat us with kindness as well.

2. "Très bon centre"

I have been working at Compassus full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

L'humain est très important dans cette structure. La direction est à l'écoute. Au sein du service comptabilité une très bonne cohésion.

Cons

Il y a énormément de réunion, ce qui rend les directeurs moins présents. L'organisation n'est pas le point fort du centre.

Advice to Management

Soyez à l'écoute des salariés dans les groupes et n'oubliez pas le FAM qui se sent rejeté.