Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Business Operations & Customer Success Manager - NYC

Jul 31, 2018 - Business Operations & Customer Success Manager in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Joining ComplyAdvantage has been one the BEST career moves I have made thus far. The culture, people, and benefits are simply amazing. I am apart of a team of innovators, SME's, and friends. I love what I do and I truly appreciate the feeling of knowing my work does not go unnoticed. ComplyAdvantage provides plenty of room for growth and professional development. Everyone exudes a can-do attitude which is simply contagious!

Cons

We have a global team which is great, would be nice to all meet up once per year!

Continue reading
    5 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A place that values its employees

Aug 26, 2021 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. ComplyAdvantage help you grow: You have full support and ownership in what you are doing. 2. Great team culture: It's rare to find a company that makes you feel a true sense of belonging. ComplyAdvantage just does that. 3. Company's mission: The whole company is focused on achieving the company's vision - fighting financial crime with technology.

Cons

I don't have 5 words to put anything in this Cons session.

Be the first to find this review helpful

ComplyAdvantage Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Ensuring everyone owns their own career experiences and is not restricted by their job title is a huge perk of being part of our scale-up organisation, we totally agree! Our culture will give us the best chance for progress of the product, happiness of our users and teams as well as phenomenal personal growth whilst you are here. Thanks again for sharing.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great product, great team, fascinating future

Aug 5, 2021 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

* Everyone is very smart and driven while also extremely friendly * Interesting product that is revolutionary * Very open and clear structures, with lots of help from people/hr teams!

Cons

* I am new so I haven't seen any particular cons but potentially the typical issues with remote work which is you don't necessarily communicate with people outside your team as much.

Be the first to find this review helpful

ComplyAdvantage Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience so far, we will continue to focus on how we communicate with our people alongside our new ways of working to ensure ComplyAdvantage stays a great place to work.

Discover more reviews about ComplyAdvantage.