Comprehensive Health Services - Great Place to Work | Glassdoor

"Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Forest, MS
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Forest, MS

Pros

great management who care about their employees

Cons

monetary compensation could be more competitive

Other Employee Reviews for Comprehensive Health Services

1. "Certified Pharmacy Technician"

I have been working at Comprehensive Health Services full-time

Pros

Comprehensive Health Services is one of the nation’s largest and most experienced providers of workforce medical services

Cons

Promotions are given on a who you know and for many who you sleep with basis.

"Constant Change"

Former Employee - Physician Assistant in Baghdad (Iraq)
    Former Employee - Physician Assistant in Baghdad (Iraq)

Pros

Pay is at an acceptable level and comparable to other companies in the industry
    There are some great people to help you out when you in process the company in Cape Canaveral

Cons

You cannot get them to pay you. When I left I was told that I had to pay my own way back to the U.S from Baghdad, however they would "purchase the ticket for me" and then gave me the most expensive trip back with a 20 hour layover in Istanbul.
    This seems to be a common theme for CHS, there are multiple complaints on the Paramedic website as well of the company changing peoples roles from what they were told in the U.S., and then when they arrive overseas, suddenly they are in a new position and it's take it or go home at your own expense. This was my 5th overseas contract and the shortest and worst I have ever been on. I have passed on my experiences to other medical providers who all either heard of this happening before or who are now forewarned.

Advice to Management

Pay your employees what you owe them; coordinate the jobs employees are promised when they are in the U.S. to the jobs they are asked to do when they arrive overseas. The rule seems to be a mismatch rather than the exception; if other companies can do this, CHS can do this, there is no reason to lie.

Comprehensive Health Services Response

Aug 23, 2016 – Marketing Communications Mgr

Please know that Comprehensive Health Services takes employee feedback very seriously. We want you to have positive, productive experiences with us. However, we are ethically bound to abide by the... More