CompuCom - Great work, great people | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CompuCom

"Great work, great people"

Current Employee - Training Specialist in Anchorage, AK
Current Employee - Training Specialist in Anchorage, AK

I have been working at CompuCom full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Awesome support, great work! There is also a good chunk of really fun travel to be had.

Cons

Pay is low for the work, as well as the industry. The company has not offered a raise in over 3 years to its employees...but hey, at least we have jobs right?

Advice to Management

Quit worrying about the bottom line and take care of your employees!

Other Employee Reviews for CompuCom

1. "Great Place to Expand Your Career with Opportunities to Succeed!"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at CompuCom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

CompuCom gives you autonomy to do your best without much mico-management. There is great support from management to help any and all individuals succeed if they want to succeed. My managers are very approachable and real, which I really appreciate.

Cons

I can't think of any cons to working at CompuCom other than the occasional co-worker who doesn't give their full potential, but what company doesn't have at least one? CompuCom treats their employees well and offers flexibility and support.

Advice to Management

My advice would be to continue to allow flexibility and autonomy to the employees who continue to meet or exceed expectations/goals. The incentive plans are definitely a nice plus and give extra motivation to want to work hard.

"Be careful regarding promises being made."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

I worked at CompuCom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The on boarding process went smoothly. The HR department in charge of setting you up with the company and making sure you aware of company benefits were good.

Cons

Onsite management team - at least in Milwaukee - has absolute company approval to treat employees as they wish. I heard more than once - "Legally I do not have to do that". It is a company to consider working for, only if you have no other alternative..

Advice to Management

Do not rely solely on feedback from managers regarding what is going at vendor sites. Send people, preferably those who understand what confidentiality means, to sites; talk AND LISTEN to employees who are in the trenches doing the work.