CompuCom - Compucom=Crapucom, Bad Pay, Bad Management, Long hours without being paid. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CompuCom

"Compucom=Crapucom, Bad Pay, Bad Management, Long hours without being paid."

Pros

None that I can see for the long term because no pay increases or advancement.
For short term, 1 year or under, use the experience and run for the hills and don't look back.

Cons

Poor pay and NO pay increases claiming they are loosing money but within the same week they have the nerve to send out a company wide email stating they are have record sales. They will low ball you stating the company is losing money and don't expect a pay increase EVER. But the annual bonuses are fantastic which is usually a $15 gift card! Woopy! Try not to spend it all in one place though.

Management don't know anything or do anything for you and they WILL LIE to your face every chance they get. They will throw you under the bus to cover their own... They will change procedures without letting you know and then you will get in trouble for not knowing them. You will be setup to fail even though management is the most useless, pathetic, incompetent baboons on the face of the earth.

When you are contract to hire with them, they will promise you the world such as "we will hire you very soon", then say "3 months from now", after "maybe in 6 months".

In conclusion, bad pay, no salary increases, no advancement, pathetic bosses, stressful and meaningless work days with long hours that you are expected to work through lunch, breaks and even after hours without pay then this is the place for you.

Advice to Management

any advice I could give them would not help because they will not comprehend due to insufficient brain matter.

Other Employee Reviews for CompuCom

"Poor Management. You only succeed if you're a suck up... Work/Ethics is not rewarded"

Current Employee - Project Manager
    Current Employee - Project Manager

I have been working at CompuCom full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

None anymore, used to be a great company,structure changes over the last 3 yrs makes it bad.

Cons

Everything, they treat techs, admins and PM's terribly

Advice to Management

Talk to your team!

"Promises mean nothing"

Current Employee - Networking Specialist
    Current Employee - Networking Specialist

I have been working at CompuCom full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Work from home. see cons.decent pay it took drastic action to get it.

Cons

I work for the company in one of the many support environments. We have over 300 clients to support in our group and Communication from management is poor and sales is allowed to promise the world and throw us under the bus. To get good pay i had to quit. To be hired full time and not as a contractor i had to quit. Work from home for a while now. not that great at all anymore.

Advice to Management

Actually care about your staff and don't just say it.