CompuCom - Compucom...is it worth it to you??? More like a good place to start...then get out quick. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CompuCom

"Compucom...is it worth it to you??? More like a good place to start...then get out quick."

Former Employee - Systems Support Technician in Bentonville, AR
Former Employee - Systems Support Technician in Bentonville, AR

Pros

They believe that family time & play are as important as the work. Training is a topic that they discuss. Not really a pro, I just felt bad there was only 1 nice thing to say about them. Oh, the health benefits are decent.

Cons

They are not a company that shows loyalty to their employees. They pay about 15% below market for this position at least & they have changed the scope of the position I had been hired for originally, multiple times. All the changes were adding more responsibilities & more technology to be supported. In the years I was there I did not see 1 bonus & only a 2% raise. They do not give cost of living raises, only performance raises, but without reviews how is your performance ever reviewed? Over 3 years there &, you guessed it, not 1 review.

Advice to Management

Don't just say you care about your employees & don't tell your employees one day that there are no raises & then many times over the course of that next year post nothing but gains. Worse than that you rub it in everyone's face via email. Thanks...

Other Employee Reviews for CompuCom

1. "not recommend to start at compucom put a bad impression on new technicians"

Former Employee - Technical Support in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Technical Support in Seattle, WA

Pros

time off and vacation days package are good

Cons

no advancement terrible mananagement good old boys mental enviorment

Advice to Management

compucom should re-vamp all project managers and should be audit. They are fudging the books

"Happy at Compucom"

Current Employee - Tech Support Analyst in Tewksbury, MA
    Current Employee - Tech Support Analyst in Tewksbury, MA

Pros

They provide a work-at-home opportunity, which is fantastic. Although, having employees work from home saves Compucom money by not having to rent out office space, it's still a huge perk for the employees. The regular meetings and updates on what is going on in the contract are helpful.

Cons

A lot of the people that I work with have terrible people skills and it's frustrating that I'm grouped in together with them. They should hire more people, as we are really understaffed and it's very difficult to apply for days off.

Advice to Management

hire more people, train everyone on customer service skills, give more time off/better benefits.