Compushare - Managed service provider for small financial institutions | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Compushare

"Managed service provider for small financial institutions"

Former Employee - Financial Systems Consultant
Former Employee - Financial Systems Consultant

I worked at Compushare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Every day is different, you meet a lot of great people at the clients. Most positions are remote in nature, which is a strong draw for many. You are basically the "IT guy" for multiple different organizations and the primary escalation point in the field.

Cons

They are more focused on creating vendor lock-in and increasing billable hours than doing what is necessarily the best for the client.

Advice to Management

Focus less on short term profit and metrics and more on doing what is right for the client if you were in their shoes, the profits and relationships will naturally follow.

Other Employee Reviews for Compushare

"Very poor"

Current Employee - Team Lead in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Team Lead in Irving, TX

I have been working at Compushare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good team members that really try hard to do a good job. The people that I worked with were good people, putting in long hours and doing their best for the customers.

Cons

Management was the VERY large draw back to this company. You either worship Romir and his ideas or you are out. They treat the service desk like they are staffed by idiots and they pay them like that too.

Compushare Response

Jan 28, 2013 – Human Capital Manager

We at Compushare value all feedback, good or bad; we continually strive to improve the employee experience for all our Professionals.
    Our talented group of Service Desk Professionals are led by... More

"A stressful environment where employees are treated as commodities"

Current Employee - Service Desk Professional in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Service Desk Professional in Irving, TX

I have been working at Compushare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Compushare makes it seem like it is easy to advance in the company, and I have seen this perpetuated in some areas, and falling short in others.

Cons

No communication between departments. Employees are treated as commodities that are easily replaced. The workload is unrealistic, and the tools used to perform daily duties are sub-par. The pay is sub-par, even the benefits are mediocre. Clients experience high wait times, and are frequently disappointed with the quality of service, adding a nice ambiance of disdain while trying to support clients. The service desk is frequently understaffed, and by the time they hire someone to help, someone else leaves or is fired.

The days are long, and the work is hard. There is always more work to be done, the moment you start making headway there is always more, so I often end up "taking my work home with me" and have a hard time enjoying time off due to focusing on what is going on at work.

There seems to be a lot of office-politics, people like to butt into one another's business and it causes dissent among coworkers which has affected work performance and client satisfaction, I mentioned this to management and it seems to remain unadressed.

The company likes to put a lot of "policy" and "procedure" into effect, expecting employees to adhere, yet they do nothing to actually enforce these policies.

Advice to Management

There is MUCH work to be done. Start at the top and work your way down. You have a great selection of hard workers who know what they are doing being led by morons who seem like they were only given the position because they were the first person available.