Computer Task Group - My experience so far with CTG has been all positive. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Computer Task Group

"My experience so far with CTG has been all positive."

Current Contractor - EDI Specialist in Delray Beach, FL
Current Contractor - EDI Specialist in Delray Beach, FL

I have been working at Computer Task Group as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

CTG is a large outfit but you get someone assigned to you that gives you plenty of attention. I try not to be high maintenance but when your situation isn't something that needs someone who can help figure something out, you have it.

Cons

They seem to attract clients that have need for people with a lot of technologies that I've never worked with. This isn't really their fault but it has not exposed me to a lot of opportunities in my field.

Advice to Management

I think CTG is a great company, obviously very profitable. My experience has been great. I guess I would say that I often see developer conferences and the like being sponsored by other recruiting firms but don't see CTG represented there. I think because of this CTG is less of a household name and I think you might be missing an opportunity.

Other Employee Reviews for Computer Task Group

"Not a very forth coming group to work for. Another company who has forgotten Bus101. Stakeholders include employees.."

Current Contractor - Hardware Test Engineer in Research Triangle Park, NC
    Current Contractor - Hardware Test Engineer in Research Triangle Park, NC

I have been working at Computer Task Group as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Door in at another major company

Cons

No raises, no Cost of living increase, poor benefits. underpaid for experience.

Advice to Management

Stop using contract as a vehicle for not to give raises. You say it's up to the prime company...they say the balls in your court.

2. "Stable company but not an innovator"

I have been working at Computer Task Group full-time

Pros

A lot of good talented people. Family like atmosphere. Small enough to be known by senior leadership. Company has been around a long time. Has good orientation program and check points for the consultants.

Cons

Flat management structure so limited opportunities for promotion. Company is not a leader in the industry with any products or services and is usually catching up to stay in the game. Top leaders are all friends from past lives so the " family" culture ends up isolating those that are not part of it.

Advice to Management

Act more professional. Set a better example for those that work under you. The "family" culture is nice but act like true professional directors and executives as most top consulting firms do.