ComputoVision - Working with ComputoVision has surely helped me grow my Vision in life. | Glassdoor
  1. "Working with ComputoVision has surely helped me grow my Vision in life."

Current Employee - Client Service Executive in Pune City

I have been working at ComputoVision full-time

Pros

Intern/FullTime, each employee learns a lot here. Organization has positive people and culture which encouraged me a lot at work. Before getting full time, I worked as an intern here which helped me knowing the work, culture and people. On Board responsibilities grew and enjoyed the assignments handed to me. Working with CV helped me knowing most of the Pune's Local brands and working with such clients was fun as... the domain they work in is interesting too. Any employee will enjoy here as CV has very open culture.

Cons

Not observed any illegal stuff here

ComputoVision2018-04-16

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Best Digital Media Company to work for in Pune"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Pune

I have been working at ComputoVision full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- The team is well equipped with current trends of digital marketing - Management is very friendly - Office timings are perfect from 9:30-6:30 and there are no extra working hours - Team uses specialized tools for internal communication making it easier to manage tasks and performance - Nilesh sir has helped us a lot in learning new web technologies - Healthy work environment

Cons

- Developers have no interaction with clients - There's no holiday on Saturdays :(

Advice to Management

Management should start recruitment directly from engineering colleges to get fresh talent in the company.

ComputoVision2019-05-04

"lot of learning from Gandhi bro's, good opportunities"

Former Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Pune

I worked at ComputoVision full-time for more than a year

Pros

small company with box full of opportunities. good growth and career prospects. various learning options in each department.

Cons

deliver to grow, or don't expect growth in form of compensation.( i got growth from internship to ft role within 1month and team judges and gives feedback to management)

Advice to Management

should have office with connectivity to local transport. dont be casual with staff, as corporate feeling goes off.

ComputoVision2019-02-22

Discover more reviews about ComputoVision.