KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 4.0
    Current Employee

Growing company, small-company atmosphere. Fun, relaxed culture. Smart people.

Sep 14, 2011 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are a great number of opportunities across the company, providing a diverse range of experiences and client/industry exposure. comScore has a strong college recruiting program and is getting better at promoting from within. The culture across US offices is fun & relaxed. Most offices have strong sense of community and many employees are friends away from the office. Happy hours are oft-occurring and office events are generally well-attended and enjoyable. Benefits are awesome, considering the current state of the economy and the cuts many companies have had to make. My experience has been mostly positive and I've experienced significant career growth.

Cons

comScore has grown very rapidly in the past few years, mostly via acquisitions. The company still operates like a start-up in many ways and as more products, technology, capabilities, etc. have been added to the comScore portfolio, it hasn't been matched with equal focus & organization. There is a ton of ambiguity, a lack of defined process and little continuity across products and teams. While the benefits package is strong, salaries are lower than can be found at other companies in the industry.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great

Aug 16, 2022 - Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun, work environment and technology

Cons

Not very many to share

Be the first to find this review helpful

Comscore Response

Thank you for your review!

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Was sad to leave, but overworked and underpaid

Aug 9, 2022 - Senior Manager, Client Insights
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, flexibility, and culture My experience with my managers was always very open lines of communication in terms of expectations, next steps towards promotion, and longer term strategy for building out my team Always felt supported (especially during the pandemic) when I needed to work weird hours to take care of my family or take time off while sicj

Cons

Slow-moving in the hiring space, which led to current rockstar employees to be overworked Salary ranges did not adapt to match the market over time Over the years, there have been a lot of changes to sales org structure, roles, responsibilities which at time has caused confusion

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Comscore Response

Thank you for your extensive review. We appreciate all your feedback. The suggestions you have made will be shared with our leadership in order to make improvements for our current and future Comscorians.

Discover more reviews about Comscore.

Comscore Careers

Cover image for Comscore

A new model for a new world Media disruption has upended the way marketers and media companies connect with audiences to drive growth. To...More

• Comscorian Spotlight
  • ERGs
  • Learning/Development
  • Hackathon

Comscore Photos

+ Add Photo
Comscore photo of: Speaker event hosted by the Professional Women of comScore Group
Comscore photo of: Lunch on the Stats & Analytics floor
Comscore photo of: Corn Hole!
Comscore photo of: Stats team at the HQ
Comscore photo of: Analytics team meeting at the HQ
Comscore photo of: Analytics team at the HQ
Comscore photo of: College Hires 2017 & Young Professionals Group winery event.

Comscore Job Seekers Also Viewed