KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 4.0
    Former Employee

Nice company to work for

May 12, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits aren't bad. Corporate culture really tries to be inclusive and diverse. The organizational structure is a little disjointed, but overall OK.

Cons

There is a lot of turnover and the knowledge base takes a huge hit every time someone leaves. There's hardly any documentation and if certain people were to leave, it would be devastating. They got rid of tuition reimbursement and cost of living raises do not keep up because they hire too many c-level micromanagers.

2 people found this review helpful

Comscore Response

We appreciate you taking a moment to provide feedback about your time with Comscore. Our Benefits team works hard to create a great offering for employees, and we are always working on expanding the many benefits we already offer. Our wellness program and offerings have provided assistance in a multitude of areas helping our employees navigate the challenges during the pandemic and working remotely. We also appreciate that you recognize our ongoing, continuous effort to create a culture where there is a diverse representation of talent, at all levels, and where everyone feels they can bring their whole, true self to work. Thank you for your feedback, in total, and for calling out areas where we should pay more attention - we take your comments seriously.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great

Aug 16, 2022 - Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun, work environment and technology

Cons

Not very many to share

Be the first to find this review helpful

Comscore Response

Thank you for your review!

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

A decent company to start your data science career

Aug 29, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

work life balance is good

Cons

the compensation is just industry average

Be the first to find this review helpful

Comscore Response

Thank you for your review! We are happy you were able to find a good work life balance here. We will share your feedback with Leadership.

Discover more reviews about Comscore.

Comscore Careers

Cover image for Comscore

A new model for a new world Media disruption has upended the way marketers and media companies connect with audiences to drive growth. To...More

• Comscorian Spotlight
  • ERGs
  • Learning/Development
  • Hackathon

Comscore Photos

+ Add Photo
Comscore photo of: Speaker event hosted by the Professional Women of comScore Group
Comscore photo of: Lunch on the Stats & Analytics floor
Comscore photo of: Corn Hole!
Comscore photo of: Stats team at the HQ
Comscore photo of: Analytics team meeting at the HQ
Comscore photo of: Analytics team at the HQ
Comscore photo of: College Hires 2017 & Young Professionals Group winery event.

Comscore Job Seekers Also Viewed