KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great team and wise team mates

Oct 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Team members are all great to work with. Manager is considerate and discuss career plan with you.

Cons

not so much for now.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Comscore Response

Thank you so much for your review! We are glad you are having such a great experience at Comscore!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

NA

May 7, 2021 - Software Engineer in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best place ever to work

Cons

Nothing I have seen so far

1 person found this review helpful

Comscore Response

We love hearing from our Comscorians! Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate you leaving a great review! We're happy to hear you have such a positive experience so far!

2. 1.0
    Current Employee

Death Throes

May 12, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunities to work on truly gargantuan, green-field, industry-wide type problems.

Cons

Very poor executive management. The company is micromanaged by a handful of CXOs who are not up to the task. Every last minute decision must be passed up the chain in Excel format for blessing before anything can happen. There's a new CEO every 18 months and thus the company is rudderless in a frothing sea of changes in the ecosystem. There are no guiding principles or vision, so mid-level leaders are left to guess what to do. An on-going, continuous talent drain has left incompetence to rule the day in all areas of the company. There's no drive to get better -- just survive. It's just a matter of time before an upstart comes along and eats Comscore's lunch.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Comscore.

Comscore Photos

+ Add Photo
Comscore photo of: Speaker event hosted by the Professional Women of comScore Group
Comscore photo of: Lunch on the Stats & Analytics floor
Comscore photo of: Corn Hole!
Comscore photo of: Stats team at the HQ
Comscore photo of: Analytics team meeting at the HQ
Comscore photo of: Analytics team at the HQ
Comscore photo of: College Hires 2017 & Young Professionals Group winery event.