KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Death Throes

May 12, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunities to work on truly gargantuan, green-field, industry-wide type problems.

Cons

Very poor executive management. The company is micromanaged by a handful of CXOs who are not up to the task. Every last minute decision must be passed up the chain in Excel format for blessing before anything can happen. There's a new CEO every 18 months and thus the company is rudderless in a frothing sea of changes in the ecosystem. There are no guiding principles or vision, so mid-level leaders are left to guess what to do. An on-going, continuous talent drain has left incompetence to rule the day in all areas of the company. There's no drive to get better -- just survive. It's just a matter of time before an upstart comes along and eats Comscore's lunch.

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful

Comscore Response

Thank you for your feedback, although we are sorry to read your views and opinions, and we cannot say we share them. Like any company, we have opportunities to improve and we are always striving to do so. We could not disagree more, however with your statement that "incompetence rules the day in all areas of the company". Comscore is full of some of the smartest, most creative, most passionate people in the industry, who are here to figure out hard puzzles, work with excellence, have fun, and be part of the solutions to the challenges & opportunities that we have to improve. We hope you're with us in focusing on solutions.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company

Jun 13, 2022 - Regional Sales Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and innovative product

Cons

Tough to move up in the organization

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Horrible management

Jun 15, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

WLB is good. No long hours.

Cons

Very little hope, company doesn't know where to go.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Comscore.

Comscore Photos

+ Add Photo
Comscore photo of: Speaker event hosted by the Professional Women of comScore Group
Comscore photo of: Lunch on the Stats & Analytics floor
Comscore photo of: Corn Hole!
Comscore photo of: Stats team at the HQ
Comscore photo of: Analytics team meeting at the HQ
Comscore photo of: Analytics team at the HQ
Comscore photo of: College Hires 2017 & Young Professionals Group winery event.