Comtech, LLC - Nice Friendly Company - they treat people well | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Comtech, LLC

"Nice Friendly Company - they treat people well"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Project Manager in Washington, DC

I have been working at Comtech, LLC full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

A great place if you like the excitement of trying different things. There is always something new to learn. The pay is good but they are not going to give you any extra money. In all other respects they are very good to their employees

Cons

If don't like change or if you want to do the same thing day in and day out this is not the place for you.

Advice to Management

Focus more on the people out there on projects rather than HQ.

Other Employee Reviews for Comtech, LLC

"New to the workforce and really enjoying this job"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

I have been working at Comtech, LLC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

As someone not only new to the company but new to the workforce I was more than pleased with the salary I was offered, and thrilled with the generous benefits package- something anyone entering the workforce can tell you is FAR from guaranteed anymore. The facilities are wonderful and the free and easy-access parking is a plus. What really has been a surprise and delight for me is that they truly value and believe in the talent of all of their employees, including newcomers. Despite being new, and despite being young, I was immediately considered valuable with ideas and expertise to contribute rather than being ignored or simply told what to do and given the less desirable tasks. I have received plenty of encouragement to contribute, share ideas, and pursue my interests and talents within the company. I see many opportunities for personal and professional growth in my future with this company.

Cons

As an small organization that is experiencing tremendous growth and constantly looking into new ideas and technologies there is significant internal change and occasionally seeming disorganization. However it has become an internal priority to ensure that all these problems and concerns are rectified.

Advice to Management

Continue working to establish processes and procedures, even while encouraging progress and new ideas, people do thrive when they have structure to start from.

"The height of unprofessionalism"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Pros

Cake served on people's birthdays.

Cons

Horrible work/life balance, no management structure, extremely high rate of turnover, nepotism, no clearly defined job descriptions, awful pay.

Advice to Management

Investing in employee education/training along with paying market value salaries would increase employee retention.