Comtech, LLC - New to the workforce and really enjoying this job | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Comtech, LLC

"New to the workforce and really enjoying this job"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

I have been working at Comtech, LLC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

As someone not only new to the company but new to the workforce I was more than pleased with the salary I was offered, and thrilled with the generous benefits package- something anyone entering the workforce can tell you is FAR from guaranteed anymore. The facilities are wonderful and the free and easy-access parking is a plus. What really has been a surprise and delight for me is that they truly value and believe in the talent of all of their employees, including newcomers. Despite being new, and despite being young, I was immediately considered valuable with ideas and expertise to contribute rather than being ignored or simply told what to do and given the less desirable tasks. I have received plenty of encouragement to contribute, share ideas, and pursue my interests and talents within the company. I see many opportunities for personal and professional growth in my future with this company.

Cons

As an small organization that is experiencing tremendous growth and constantly looking into new ideas and technologies there is significant internal change and occasionally seeming disorganization. However it has become an internal priority to ensure that all these problems and concerns are rectified.

Advice to Management

Continue working to establish processes and procedures, even while encouraging progress and new ideas, people do thrive when they have structure to start from.

Other Employee Reviews for Comtech, LLC

"The height of unprofessionalism"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Pros

Cake served on people's birthdays.

Cons

Horrible work/life balance, no management structure, extremely high rate of turnover, nepotism, no clearly defined job descriptions, awful pay.

Advice to Management

Investing in employee education/training along with paying market value salaries would increase employee retention.

2. "time waste and unfaithful"

Former Employee - U S IT Recruiter in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Former Employee - U S IT Recruiter in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Pros

time pass, free cofee and tea

Cons

not a good choice for successful people, no clear vision and no transparency in management.

Advice to Management

respect and like your employee. do not suspect them. the people in management are 420. do not have a proper goal and paln.