ConAm Group of Companies - Wonderful organization getting it right | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ConAm Group of Companies

"Wonderful organization getting it right"

I have been working at ConAm Group of Companies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Thoughtful work process with strong training and support. Company provides the tools to be succesful and alows you the freedom to perform and grow profesionally.

Cons

Because things are so thought out there are a lot of people involved in every decision, making resolution times longer than desired.

Advice to Management

Increase pay for site associates starting with an appropriate bonus system that encourages performance in all aspects of business.

Other Employee Reviews for ConAm Group of Companies

1. "Many of the people are wonderful to work with"

I have been working at ConAm Group of Companies full-time

Pros

There are several people who are wonderful to work with. They go out of their way to assist with issues and do their best with the tools they are provided with. If you come into the company as in records management there are several opportunities for advancement. Can be a stepping stone to further your career.

Cons

Corporate management at times has a "my way or the highway" attitude. There is a culture of compartmentalized thinking. Slow in adopting up to date support and training options. People in mid career have little to no option for advancement. Compensation is on the low side.

Advice to Management

Listen more talk less

"Are you kidding me?"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager

I have been working at ConAm Group of Companies part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I feel the 12 dollars a hr to start is a far wage for this place and time. I wanted part time, and that's what I have.

Cons

No training, 3 days on MRI training, they run you thru it so fast you can't remember anything. Been with the company now 1 month and I have yet to of had any training with my manager. I spent one day with her and that was it, handed keys and I've been on my own ever since. If this is how this company expects to run their business and treat their employees, this is crazy. Do I make alot of mistakes, you bet! But when my only trainer is a book, what else do you expect. Not happy with this job at all, I made a huge mistake taking this position.

Advice to Management

Really? Check up on your new employees to make sure they are being trained, don't assume because you planted them at a apartment community that all is well. This is a horible way to start a job, if you have a high level of turn over in this profession I would question what you are doing wrong as a company. Poor training is on the top of my list for this company.