Conagra Brands - Good experience - challenging culture | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Conagra Brands

"Good experience - challenging culture"

Former Employee - Brand Manager in Omaha, NE
Former Employee - Brand Manager in Omaha, NE

I worked at Conagra Brands full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I learned a lot from my experience in Brand Management, in terms of how to own and run the P&L, and in regards to base business blocking and tackling of problems as they relate to distribution and velocity. Even as an ABM, you get as much responsibility and autonomy as a Brand Mgr or Sr. Brand Mgr., so it's sink or swim!

Cons

The culture is not so great at the corporate office in Omaha. Most senior leaders, when I was there a few yrs ago, in the Brand Management group rarely showed appreciation for the work that was done by the people below them and communication of information up and down the ranks was horrible. However, HR was working on improving the culture, but it will be a long, slow work in progress.

Other Employee Reviews for Conagra Brands

1. "Great Intern Experience"

Current Intern - IT Intern in Omaha, NE
    Current Intern - IT Intern in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Conagra Brands as an intern

Pros

Lots of different experiences with different teams, good pay, good chance of getting a job. Overall a great experience

Cons

Some managers and/or employees don't put forth enough effort and that can leave the intern with not enough to do.

2. "Fantastic Internship!"

Former Intern - Continuous Improvement Intern in Archbold, OH
    Former Intern - Continuous Improvement Intern in Archbold, OH

I worked at Conagra Brands as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Great relocation package. Managment is very supportive and cares deeply about your development. Huge efforts made to keep interns engaged and active. They will offer job offers to almost all interns in the program.

Cons

Obviously if you are in manufacturing, plan to work in very rural communities. I didnt see this as a bad thing, but some might be driven crazy living in a farming town. Your experince will also very greatly based on which location you are at.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in the internship program as you have been doing. Conagra was voted as having a top 100 internship program for a reason and I think it really shows to those who experinced it.