Concentrix - Concentrix is a Growing Business Outsourcing Company | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Concentrix

"Concentrix is a Growing Business Outsourcing Company"

Current Employee - Customer Services Representative in Bengaluru (India)
Current Employee - Customer Services Representative in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at Concentrix full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The main Reason to work At Concentrix , it may be for temporary job sake, or for the money related sake, less qualification , job recision, no family support.........

Cons

Disadvantage here in Concentrix is Salary starts with low income, no tremendous growth in levels, should struggle harder to achieve something better, should do our targets dailywise......

Advice to Management

Management should notice the Employees , who is doing value added things in a job, not only targets wise, additional knowledge wise, giving responsibilities in short duration for promotion work outs better with people having higher qualification giving increment in salary in regular times with additional bonus and incentives.......

Other Employee Reviews for Concentrix

1. "technical support agent salary info"

Current Employee - Technical Support Representative
    Current Employee - Technical Support Representative

I have been working at Concentrix full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

good craic, international environment, friday buns

Cons

low salary, no bonuses, poor benefits, no career opportunities

"Low morale. Cliquey work culture."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I worked at Concentrix full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Individual employees are nice. That's it.

Cons

The people are nice, but I found the culture cliquey and as a result, not very welcoming. In the pantry departments only sit with people in their own departments, so people stick to their own work groups and don't extend themselves beyond them. Sometimes people don't extend themselves to new comers within their department.

The work culture lacks social intelligence. In my department, this was especially true for the director and the entire department followed suit, whether consciously or not. As a result, I found the environment alienating and my morale at work really plummeted. I couldn't wait to quit.

Advice to Management

Emotional and social intelligence training and basic leadership skills for upper and senior management, especially in relationship building.