Concentrix - Takes Care of Their People | Glassdoor
  1. "Takes Care of Their People"

Current Employee - Team Leader

I have been working at Concentrix full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

They took care of me and helped me to transfer when the one site I was working at closed. They have different activities and volunteer opportunities for the employees

Cons

They closed my previous site. They sometimes make decisions that are about the dollar instead of supporting the work their employees are doing.

Advice to Management

Be willing to work with your employees.

Concentrix2019-08-08
  1. "Great Place For a Career!"

Current Employee - Communications

I have been working at Concentrix full-time

Pros

Amazing focus on innovation Recognition that staff are our most precious asset This company embraces every aspect of diversity Huge effort to keep staff informed on company news and changes Opportunity to grow for those that want to I've met so many people who started in entry-level roles and have used their skills and knowledge to progress to increasingly more challenging jobs. The key is to build your... skills and be on the lookout for great opportunities that come along.

Cons

Managers really want to help their good team members grow their careers but given their workload, sometimes just don't give it enough focus. So employees need to take charge of their careers and look for growth opportunities. This is not a place for people who are uncomfortable with change. This company is constantly changing and growing and that can be an issue for some people. It's also not a place for... people who have issues with a multi-cultural, global workforce.

Advice to Management

Build an inventory of your team members' skills and refer to it regularly when opportunities for them to grow become available. Ask them what their goals are.

Concentrix2019-10-18
  2. "Sales enviroment"

Former Employee - Customer Service Associate in Hickory, NC

I worked at Concentrix full-time for less than a year

Pros

Commission Friendly Co-workers Flexible Schedule Paid training

Cons

Strict sales environment Fluctuating schedule Too pushy on sales

Advice to Management

Management is basically doing their job. All trainers and Team Leaders are very helpful in preparing you for the job. It is unfair to them how harsh they have to be over sales goals.

Concentrix2019-10-22

Discover more reviews about Concentrix.